Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Grind Week!

Welcome, fair readers, to Grind Week here at Mouthful of Acid.  I'm happy to report that I took last week off to do some soul searching and to take a self-inventory, which looks like this:

1. Rugged good looks, despite creepy lack of chest and facial hair
2. Great taste in music, and not enough of an asshole about it to really get under most peoples' skin
3. Strong hands
4. Drinks just the right amount, which is kind of a lot
5. Guitars

And so forth.

As you can see, I'm a true winner, and with being the real deal #1 type of dude comes a refined palate for food, drink, what a really dirty shirt smells like, and music.  Since grind is awesome, I obviously love it and have been rocking some sweet new releases that I will be summing up for you over the course of this week.  Sound pretty good?  No?

Wait...no?

Well, how about if I sweeten the pot by teasing an exciting announcement that I will be making on Friday?  Now your nipples are all erect with excitement!  I'm not going to tell you anything about the announcement other than this:

It will change the way you do everything forever.

Never has there been such an important event in human history than what I'm going to unveil on Friday, and that includes man walking on the moon, the complete genocide of the natives of Tasmania, and whatever piddling crap Christopher Colombus ever did with his stupid face and ridiculous, high-pitched voice, of which there's no record, but I just kind of know that it was hilariously high-pitched and dumb.  Fuck that guy!

Or maybe it's not that important.  But you'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment